Antique Copper Set of 7 Metal Dice
“After a night and a day of final adjustments, alterations, hammering, and tinkering, the gnome lit the fire in the construct’s belly and watched his copper automaton wheeze and belch to life. Steam leaked from a dozen poorly-soldered joints, but it worked. It worked!”
Make an impact (and leave a mark if you’re not careful.) This set of solid metal beauties weighs over 5 oz. and features:
- Seven heavy duty polyhedral die—a D4, D6, D8, D10 (marked 0-9), D10 (marked 00-99), D12, and a D20.
- A polished copper finish with stamped numbers filled in black.
- Engineering to precise specs to ensure a consistent roll.
- A strong aluminum-zinc alloy composition that will endure years of use.
- A collectible metal storage case with padded lid that doubles as a dice tray.
Add a touch of crass (you read that right) to any RPG as you deal damage, make saves, and gloat every step of the way with these dice in hand.
From this Collection