Guardian Copper Set of 7 Metal Dice
“Cyrano ran his finger over the inlaid copper lines of his gun before he picked it up. He knew that while appearing to be purely decorative, the intricate lines of metal were actually sensors. And if not “stroked” correctly, the gun would discharge a plasma burst powerful enough to drop a rhino.”
Make an impact (and leave a mark if you’re not careful.) This set of solid metal beauties weighs over 5 oz. and features:
- Seven heavy duty polyhedral die—a D4, D6, D8, D10 (marked 0-9), D10 (marked 00-99), D12, and a D20.
- A polished copper finish with reversed-stamped numbers surrounded by black.
- Engineering to precise specs to ensure a consistent roll.
- A strong aluminum-zinc alloy composition that will endure years of use.
- A collectible metal storage case with padded lid that doubles as a dice tray.
Turn heads when you roll and make some heads roll when it’s your turn with this gorgeous set of polyhedral pretties. Perfect for any RPG where a little class and artistic flair is appreciated.
From this Collection